Sensory analysis is a critical tool for determining the quality of a product. Additionally, it is an essential component of quality assurance, product development and research. At the VLB, we have decades of experience in the field of beverage sensory analysis and can draw on a large and well-trained sensory panel. Our sensory experts are DLG-certified experts for beer, mixed beer drinks, spirits and non-alcoholic soft drinks (AfG).
Below you will find an overview of the services that we offer:
- Discriminative tests (including paired comparison test, duo-trio test, triangle test, rank order test and difference from control (DFC) test).
- Descriptive tests (simple descriptive test, consensus profiling and Quantitative Descriptive Analysis (QDA))
- Technical quality assessment (tasting according to DLG 5-point scheme®)
- Testing for aroma leaching from packaging materials
- Sensory seminars (including product-specific intensive training, application of various test procedures, establishing and training of a sensory panel)
Please contact us for an analysis package tailored to your product. We want to help you find a suitable sensory test to address your problem.