the expertise in water and the relating service portfolio offered by the Research and Teaching Institute for Brewing in Berlin (VLB) has been used by the beverage industry for nearly a century. We are also offering our services as official analytical laboratory for drinking water for persons in charge of public and private drinking water systems. Our research results and the resultant analytics allow us competent advice and the provision of long-term training courses.
- Water analysis: Qualified sampling (e.g. drinking water, waste water)
- Chemical/physical and microbiological analyses: Legionella spp., heavy metals, TOC/DOC, disinfection by-products
- Sensory analyses and evaluation
- Evaluation of water quality: drinking water, mineral and table water, brewing water, process water
- Water management: water savings, water recycling
- Water treatment: Removal of iron and manganese, activated carbon filtration, ion exchange, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, disinfection
The analytical laboratory of WMT is accredited according to