The VLB Berlin is a members association. As a non-profit organisation it is dedicated to the promotion of research and education in the field of brewing, beverage production and biotechnology.
Through membership of the VLB, you would not only be supporting research and teaching but would also be able to enjoy a range of benefits. These benefits include direct access to research work and its results, and price reductions for your employees when attending talks and events organised by the VLB.
A full membership is open for
- Producers of soft drinks and beverages
- Malt houses
A supporting membership is open to
- Companies from the supply industry
- Scientific institutes
The membership subscription is determined by VLB management, depending on the size of the member company.
Some effects of a VLB membership:
- Regular consultancy services for our international members
- Exclusive membership in our committees (TWA/BWA) – Networking
- Discounts on Analyses, Services and Seminars
- Support of brewing-specific research and education
- Participation in standardisation and in national and international working groups
- Influence and control on the work of the VLB