The Research Institute for Management and Beverage Logistics processes mainly projects and research contracts with a cross-sectional character between engineering and economics. The focus is on the beverage industry.
Current research and activities are:
- Beverage logistics, load security, transport analysis
- Use of AutoID and RFID in the beverage industry
- Controlling and personnel management in the brewing industry
- Digitization / IT / Electronic Business Data Exchange
- Optimization of transport packaging for drinks (load unit security)