Manpho Convention Centre, Manyata Tech Park Road
Technical Workshop on Microbial Quality Assurance
This workshop is part of the Craft Drinks India, taking place on 3-4 July 2019, at the Manpho Convention Centre, Manyata Tech Park Road, Bengaluru, India.
Session 1 - Microbial Quality Assurance Plan
- Setting up a microbial quality assurance plan
- Sampling, detection of contaminants microbial sampling in the brewery, weak points in breweries
- Practical Block- Sampling in the brew house and in the laboratory
Session 2 – Beer Spoilage Bacteria
- Introduction to beer spoilage bacteria
- Characterisation, classification and identification of microorganisms with relevance to beer
- Practical Block- Introduction to beer spoilage bacteria
This seminar covers the basics in applied microbiology with an introduction to typical beer spoilage microorganisms. It also offers a basic overview as to how to set up a quality assurance plan in relation to microbiology in a brewery. Thereby allowing breweries to effectively address quality questions or uncover potential problems.
- Gayatri Mehta, M.Sc. Biosciences, Research Associate at VLB Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan Biering, Dipl.-Ing. Brewing Engineering, Research Associate and Senior Consultant at VLB Berlin
A registration for this workshop is mandatory. Fee INR 5000 plus taxes. More information and registration at www.craftdrinksindia.com/workshop