VLB Virtual Campus
For the first time, VLB Berlin organizes an international conference focused on brewing & beverage technology in digital format.
In accordance with our strategic business plan, but also in reaction to the mobility limitations derived from the current situation, VLB Berlin has decided to expand its portfolio of services supported by digital formats.
The 1st VLB International Brewing Web Conference (IBWC) thus complements the institute's successful offer of international technical on-site events.
You are invited to participate in this interesting 3-day online conference, regardless of where in the world you are!
- Participants of breweries and bottlers: € 180*
- Participants of the supply industry, consultants and others: € 500*
*all prices plus German VAT / 10% discount for VLB members and AETCM members
In this first edition of the IBWC, with your registration you will obtain:
- Access to three days of technical presentations with an agenda that starts from raw materials, to packaging and logistics processes of the brewing and logistics industry
- Question and Answer sessions after each presentation
- Access to the exclusive Fermentis workshop
- Access to the virtual exhibition of suppliers. Interact with them and share your needs and/or doubts directly
- You will receive through DHL and exclusively for the participants, the conference material (including conference portfolio)
- You have the opportunity to order a VLB textbook online and take advantage of shipping at no additional cost (limited to one book per participant / punctually delivery depends on regional conditions and we cannot influence them.).
Please note that mobile devices are not suitable for participation.
„Distance seems so little,
because we care“
VLB: by far the best!