Analytical service directory
- Alcoholic beverages / spirits: Chemical analyses of volatile compounds, analyses of additives
- Beer/wort analyses: e.g. Ingredients, head retention, dissolved gases, phenols, non-biological stability, gushing, organoleptic testing etc.
- By-products / process aids:Filter aids, stabilisation aids / spent grains / yeast
- Barley / Malt: Varietal identification of barley and malt in commercial samples using protein electrophoresis, evaluation of the technical quality of cereals involving hand evaluation, grain analysis, micromaltings and malt analysis, examination of the hygienic status of malting cereals and malt – mould contamination, mycotoxins, gushing
- Hops: Hop acids, oils
- Microbiological analyses of beer, wort, water, beverages
- Packaging: Bottles (glass/PET), cans, closures, labels, glue
- Process development: Brewing trials
- Soft drinks / juices, water, cider: e.g.Ingredients, alcohol content, caffeine, carbohydrates, sugars, vitamins, isotonie, organic acids, nutrient declaration, organoleptic testing
- Special analyses: Gas chromatography (GC), high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), atom absorption spectroscopy (AAS), inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), mass spectroscopy for trace and residue analyses (heavy metals, NDMA, mycotoxins), enzymatic analysis, isotonic measurement with osmometer, ion chromatography, particle measurement, fingerprint analytics (ion pattern, aroma profile, aging compounds), isotope-ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS)
- Water: Ingredients, anions, cations, residues, chemical and biological demand (COD, BOD)
Our experts can also assist you in questions concerning the development of new beverages.
All analyses are performed in laboratories which meet the demands of the international standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005