8th Ibero-American VLB Symposium 2017 in Guatemala
In October 2017 VLB invites one more time to a Symposium of brewing and filling technology dedicated to the Ibero-American brewing and beverage industry.
After six years (Mexico 2011), the VLB congress returns to Central America. In this eighth edition, Guatemala has been chosen as the venue, which will allow – through the geographical proximity - to enhance ties between the Central American and the Caribbean breweries and industries.
- Raw materials: Market situation, quality
- Brewing process optimization
- Brewhouse, fermentation & filtration: Current, actually issues
- Sustainability: Energy saving & environmental aspects
- Filling, packaging & logistic optimizations
- Cleaning & disinfection
Contact: Roberto Biurrun
Technical visit to Cervecería Centro Americana, S.A.
subject to change