Shanghai Fujian Hotel, Minhang District
Shanghai, P.R. China
In order to strengthen exchanges and cooperation with the Chinese and international brewing technology and to promote the development of the brewing industry, the China International Brewing Technology Conference (CIBTC) has been successfully held four times since 2010. In 2018 the 5th China International Brewing Technology Conference (CIBTC) will be held on 17th - 18th November 2018 in Shanghai, It is jointly organized by
- China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA)
- China National Research Institute of Food and Fermentation Industries (CNRIFFI)
- International Joint Research Center of Quality and Safety of Alcoholic Beverages (ICAB)
- Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei in Berlin (VLB)
- American Society of Brewing Chemists (ASBC)
- Research Institute of Brewing and Malting in France (iFBM)
This year, the conference will be supported by theChina Resources Snow Breweries.
The conference will invite several well-known international scholars and experts, as well as a number of directors from top five Chinese beer groups to make technical presentations. Nearly 500 people from 200 breweries and universities are expected to participate in the event.