Sheraton Reserva do Paiva, Praia do Paiva,
For the 9th edition of the traditional brewery Symposium, we have chosen again the third largest market of the world as venue, which will allow, due the excellent geographical location of Recife, that different countries of Latin America come together for once again exchange knowledge about current topics of brewing technology and in addition intensify the networking among the participants.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the event:
- Raw materials: Market situation, quality
- Brewing process optimization
- Brewhouse, fermentation & filtration: Current, actually issues
- Sustainability: Energy saving & environmental aspects
- Filling, packaging & logistic optimizations
- Cleaning & disinfection
Technical visit to breweries near Recife.
Accommodation is not included in the congress fee and has to be booked separately by the participants. For the congress hotel rooms have been reserved in the hotel of conference.
Sheraton Reserva do Paiva
Avenida A, 4 - Reserva do Paiva - Praia do Paiva, Cabo de Santo Agostinho - PE, 54590-000, Brazil
Phone: +55 81 3312-2000
Accommodation rates will be increased by 2% of ISS. Please consider R$ 3.00 of "Room Tax" for the Recife Convention Bureau per day per apartment.
To make your room reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Simposio VLB.
An early reservation is highly recommended.
Breweries and bottlers (€1100* + VAT)
Supplyer, consultants and others (€1450* + VAT)
25 % discount for VLB members, students and exstudents from the Certified Course and members from AETCM.
*The amount in Reais will be applied according to the exchange rate on the day of registration
The "Full conference ticket" includes:
- Technical visits on Monday
- Welcome party on Tuesday evening
- Technical conference on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to the APP with all information about the symposium
- Lunch and drinks on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Simultaneous translation of all presentations in the technical program (Portuguese – English)
For cancellations a service charge of 90 euros apply in general. Cancellations after August 1st, 2018 are not subject to refund but can be transferred to a new name.
We offer the possibility for suppliers of the brewing and beverage industry to present their products and services during an accompanying exhibition. The exhibition area is located directly at the conference hall and will be also used for catering during breaks.
The rental fee of € 3000 €* plus VAT covers the following services:
* discount of 25% for VLB Members
* The amount in Reais will be applied according to the exchange rate on the day of registration
- Space: 4m² / 2mx2m of floor space, one table, two chair, no movable walls. On request, we also provide customized stands. We will make a power supply point (110 V) available on demand.
- Participation of one person in the event. Including beverages for the breaks, lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the conference documentation. Any further participating person need to be registered separately and to pay the ordinary participant fee.
- Participation of one person in the side program: Reception evening, night events, technical visits and bus transfer. Any further participating person need to be registered separately and to pay the ordinary participant fee.
- Placement of your company logo on the APP. Please send your current logo in jpeg per e-mail to email@example.com until August 15th, 2018. We cannot guarantee the imprint for logos handed in after this deadline. No claim for a partial reimbursement of the participants´ fees is constituted in this case.
Monday, September 24th, 2018 between 12:00h and 13:00h or between 17:00 and 18:30h.
Tuesday, September 25th 2018 from approx. 09:00h to approx. 18:00h
Wednesday, September 26th 2018 from approx. 09:00h to approx.18:00h
Wednesday, September 26th 2018 after the end of conference the earliest. The disassembly has to be finished the same day until 18:00h